|Our commitment to quality
Committed to a quality approach since 1986, AQUITAINE ELECTRONIQUE is determined to meet the high standards expected by its customers whilst at the same time respecting the environment and providing its staff with the best possible working conditions.
Our company achieves the necessary degree of competitiveness by continually improving our organisation and our products to the satisfaction of our customers.
To do this, we have to:
• meet the standards expected of us by our customers, both expressed and implied;
• respond to orders by providing effective services;
• perfect our processes and improve efficiency;
• steer our colleagues towards achieving excellence.
|We have been awarded the following qualifications and certificates:
• Certificate ISO 9001 Version 2008 : AFAQ n° : QUAL/1993/1450d
• Certificate EN 9100 Version 2009 : AFAQ n° : AERO/2006/26318b
• Certificate AQAP 2110 Version 2009 : AFAQ n° : AQAP/2001/17055c
• Certificate FDX 30-205 Version 2007 : AFAQ n° : 2011/41775
• Qualification Partie 145 : DGAC n° : FR.145.564 du 21.2.2005
• Qualification Part 21G : DGAC n° : FR.21G.0211 du 18.6.2007
Our commitment to safety and the environment
AQUITAINE ELECTRONIQUE is committed to the Health and Safety of its employees, suppliers, third parties and the local population whilst performing its activities with respect for the environment.
Our commitment, as part of this policy, is based on the following principles:
• To analyse and evaluate the risks in order to eliminate them or, if that is not possible, to reduce them to an acceptable level so as to prevent accidents that could be harmful to Man or the Environment;
• To train our employees so that they can take care of their own health, work in complete safety and preserve the environment;
• To make employees aware of the need to comply with rules relating to health, safety and the environment and to pass on our requirements on this matter to any third party associated with the company, to clients and to suppliers;
• To involve all personnel in achieving HSE objectives: compliance with health, safety and environmental protection rules is in effect the primary objective of management and of each employee;
• To secure the vigilance of each individual in identifying any potentially dangerous situation. No employee should agree to a dangerous action or to violate company regulations relating to health, safety and the environment. It is everyone’s duty to highlight anomalies and to report any incidents that could have an impact on health, safety or the environment;
• To fight against occupational accidents by analysing them and implementing measures as a result of experience;
• To comply with current legislation and regulations, in addition to all specific requirements aimed at our employees, clients and interested parties.
• Accreditation MASE UIC : MASE/UIC n°: SO 2009-90 dated 12.10.2009